Relax, Refresh, Rejuvenate
DID YOU KNOW?
Research has shown that massage therapy
has a beneficial effect on the following:16
• Acute pain (headache, pre- and
postoperative); chronic back and neck
pain; bone, joint, and muscle pain;
nerve impingement pain (sciatica, carpal
tunnel); noninflammatory pain.
• Balance, range of motion, flexibility.
• Circulatory disorders.
• Constipation, other digestive disorders.
• Immune function.
• Loss of sleep, relaxation.
• Nausea and fatigue associated with
• Reduced hospital stays for surgery
patients and premature babies.
• Reduced workplace health-related
• Stress, anxiety, depression, mood
disorders, agitated behavior.
• Support for rehabilitation from
• Wellbeing, self-esteem,